Monday, January 31, 2011

Up to date...

It's been a week or so since I posted...but I promise I am going to get better at this! January turned out to be much crazier than I thought it would be! But now things have calmed down and it seems like I will get a chance to play catch up on my blog! I've been working on a video for this site and I am hoping to finish it in between school work over the next week. Also, the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon is this month! I'm so excited. I am not running this race, but I will be volunteering at a water station throughout the race. This is my first season with TNT and I've never ran races before this, so I'm stoked to be involved in any way I can. It's going to be such a blast out there supporting my teammates and fellow runners. I even got my mom to sign up to volunteer as well! I'm not sure she is excited about getting up in the middle of the night to head over to Orlando to be at a water station at 3 A.M., but she'll get over it. :) I'm also still fundraising! I'm hoping to get to $2,000 before my recommitment on March 3. If you're not part of TNT, recommitment is when we commit to finishing the fundraising process and turn in the amount that is needed (mine is $2,700). If we don't earn the money through fundraising, we have to pay it ourselves (if we recommit). I'm at $1,134 right now. I can't afford to pay $1,600 out of my own pocket, so I'm praying to get more donations over the next month before recommitment and then more after that to reach my goal! I've got 3 different 50/50 raffles starting for February and also a gift basket being put together to be raffled too. You don't have to live close to me to participate. If you'd like a ticket/info on any of the raffles, don't hesitate to contact me and I will get you the info and even mail you tickets for the raffle(s). So, spread the word! If you want information, please email me at Kbrrooke@gmail.com OR RunningForACure@live.com. Also, my fundraising page is http://pages.teamintraining.org/ncfl/cmc11/KaleighAnn . I hope everyone has an amazing week! GO TEAM!

1 comment:

  1. You'll meet your goal, I'm sure of it!! If you need help with ideas, let me know! I have tons since this is my second season at a mentor for TNT :)

    ReplyDelete