Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pain in my...leg.

If you know me, you know I suffered from quite a few stress fractures all throughout my legs in 2006. It is something that has been holding me back ever since. The worst one was in my right tibia; you can still feel the dip in my bone if you run your finger down it. I had them in my left & tibia, left femur, and my left cuneiform (tiny bones on top of your foot). It hurt, to say the least...and they still hurt. Sure, they have healed, but the pain is still there and when I run, I feel them even more. I stretch and stretch, yet my muscles still get tight around my shins and I often have to stop to stretch them out. Will it ever stop? I hope so. I do warm ups, stretches (before and after walking/running), and use ice...any suggestions for calming this pain down and help with the tightness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment