Friday, January 7, 2011

Ahh, Friday!

So, I am working on a video for this blog and hopefully I will have it up by the end of the weekend; it is currently taking the backseat to a ton of school work. Anyways, this weekend is the Disney Marathon! How exciting is that!? I, myself, am not running it, but a lot of my teammates are, both from our Central Florida chapter and a lot from all over the country that I have met through Facebook and Twitter. Since this is my first season with TNT, I haven't experienced the excitement of an event like this yet! I am hoping to be out there bright and early on Sunday morning to cheer on TNT and all of the runners. What events are you looking forward to in 2011? Are there events you can't attend but want to? Which ones? Let me know...I am trying to learn about as many new events as I can since I am so new to this! Also, I signed up for the Gate River Run in Jacksonville in March. It is only a 9k, but it should be a great run! A few friends of mine from GA are coming to run it as well. Good times w/ good friends! Happy weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment