Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re-inspired.

I have been having issues lately with staying inspired enough to push myself through all of this. I keep reminding myself that this has nothing to do with me and running, this has to do with the money and awareness I am raising throughout the process...ok, it is a little bit about me and running, but for the most part, it is not about me. This morning, my friend's mother got a phone call that she is now cancer free! She has been fighting lymphoma for a while and recently finished her second round of chemo. When i heard this news, it call came full circle for me. This is the kind of news I am running for. This is the kind of news I am raising money for. I know how much it means to me to hear her news; I can only imagine how it feels as her children and family. I have been re-inspired this week and come up with quite a few new little projects to help raise money. God has blessed me and I need to remember that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment