Thursday, March 31, 2011

Training is a GO!

So, I slacked on blogging because I got injured, but, I am back on the grind! I have Disney's Expedition Everest in May, Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon in October w/ TEAM IN TRAINING (GO TEAM!), and Rock N' Roll Las Vegas in December (to celebrate my birthday!).

I am so excited about the races I have already signed up for and can't wait to sign up for more! And of course I am still fundraising with TEAM IN TRAINING for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for the Nike Women's 1/2. I've got some new compression sleeves from Tommie Copper (check them out in the post below!) and I am ready for my training to start back up!

Hello running shoes, I've missed youuuuuu! <3

4 comments:

  1. I would love to do Expedition Everest Challenge sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here to do it with us! I have a feeling it is going to be a blast! I just got my first email today with coordinates we have to use and clues during the scavenger hunt; it said there would be a few emails with clues and stuff....it is getting me excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I'm doing disneys wine & dine with team in training, sfl chapter. check out my site: bit.ly/LLSfundraise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete